Monday 16 August 2021

We went to the skate park

Anahera,Piper,Christian,Auntie Nora,Chris,Te Rina, Kristina and I were at Hastings. We were in the car. We went to the skate park and we had 2 scooters. 

Piper,Anahera,Kristina and I went for a walk. We saw Auntie Pep and Auntie Tahu. We saw Coco the dog. They were walking with us. We were getting some ice scream. Piper,Anahera and I were playing on the scooter. We each had turns on the scooter. I didn't wanna to go on the scooter because I was tired from running.

We went home because we were tired.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahurangi
    It sounds like you had a nice day in Napier.
    What flavour ice cream did you get?
    I bet you were tired after all of that walking and scootering!
    Ka pai
    Mrs Parsons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.